• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ikeb
    Established Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Problem: New posts not being displayed

I've noticed that some (three or four that I noticed this morning alone) topics are not showing the most recent post(s). Older posts in the thread are properly displayed though.

This one for example. According to the "Around the coffee pot" Forum page there was a post on 01/25/2003 at 08:55:50 by: leehljp (Hank) but I can't bring it up. (And yes I am going to page 2 of the topic.)

No amount of refresh or backing off and again clicking the topic will display Hank's post.
    Ike
    You can never have enough clamps
  • Stytooner
    Roll Tide RIP Lee
    • Dec 2002
    • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
    • BT3100

quote:Originally posted by Ikeb

I've noticed that some (three or four that I noticed this morning alone) topics are not showing the most recent post(s). Older posts in the thread are properly displayed though.

This one for example. According to the "Around the coffee pot" Forum page there was a post on 01/25/2003 at 08:55:50 by: leehljp (Hank) but I can't bring it up. (And yes I am going to page 2 of the topic.)

No amount of refresh or backing off and again clicking the topic will display Hank's post.

Ahhh. What you are seeing is an edit. When he editted his post, it updated the time stamp as well.

Lee
    Lee

Comment

• leehljp
      Just me
      • Dec 2002
      • Tunica, MS
      • BT3000/3100

[)][:I] I am red faced. I did not use the spell checker and on two different occasions, I saw mispelled words and went back to correct them.

Lee is VERY observant. (Got to be something to do with his name.) A correction will show up as the latest post by a person, but it is not really a new post.
      [B)][:I]

Hank
      [:I]
      Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Ikeb
        Established Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

quote:Originally posted by leehljp
        Lee is VERY observant. (Got to be something to do with his name.) A correction will show up as the latest post by a person, but it is not really a new post.
        Thanks for confirming Lee's observation Hank. It had me scratching my head [:I] but Lee had it figured out already.[^]
        Ike
        You can never have enough clamps

Comment

• Stytooner
          Roll Tide RIP Lee
          • Dec 2002
          • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
          • BT3100

quote:Originally posted by Ikeb

quote:Originally posted by leehljp
          Thanks for confirming Lee's observation Hank. It had me scratching my head [:I] but Lee had it figured out already.[^]

Actually, this particular effect had popped up before and Sam clued me in with an e-mail. [^]

Lee
          Lee

Comment

Working...