Clear All
  • glenns5900
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2007
    • Longmont CO
    • Mao Shan TSC10L

Cool Grizzly Shop Planner

Check this out....
    you can even save your plans, but you have to create a login to do so.

Grizzly Industrial, Inc. is a national retail and internet company providing a wide variety of high-quality woodworking and metalworking machinery, power tools, hand tools and accessories. By selling directly to end users we provide the best quality products at the best price to professionals and hobbyists.
    ------------
    Don't do anything in life that would cause the minister to have to lie at your funeral.
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

That's pretty cool. I think it's been posted before. Or maybe I saw it some other place.

Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• drumpriest
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2004
      • Pittsburgh, Pa, USA.
      • Powermatic PM 2000

It's a great tool, I used it quite a lot when I was planning out my shop space, to get as many tools in there as was reasonable. Thanks for posting it again, I hope someone gets as much use out of it as I did.

Keith Z. Leonard
      Go Steelers!

Comment

• Pappy
        The Full Monte
        • Dec 2002
        • San Marcos, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 (x2)

Great, free on-line tool. The only problem I ran into is the dimensions are not relaible, especially when you add their cabinet icons. I had to do some serious rework to 2 of my wall cabinets when I tried to install them to make them fit.
        Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
        Fools because they have to say something.
        Plato

Comment

Working...