X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greglwood
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2007

Plastic Hose Hangers

I have one of the dust collection systems that is sold by Delta and I purchased one of the collection kits. This kit has black plastic Hose Hangers included with it. I am in need of more of them but have only been able to find metal ones online. I have checked Woodcraft, Rockler and Delta's website.

Does anyone on here know of a source that I could buy more of these at.

Thanks
  • Tom Slick
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • Paso Robles, Calif, USA.
    • sears BT3 clone

check penn state industries and www.airhand.com
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Comment

• Ken Massingale
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Liberty, SC, USA.
      • Ridgid TS3650

I found them in White at the local Woodcraft.
      k

Comment

• atgcpaul
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2003
        • Maryland
        • Grizzly 1023SLX

Originally posted by greglwood
        I have one of the dust collection systems that is sold by Delta and I purchased one of the collection kits. This kit has black plastic Hose Hangers included with it. I am in need of more of them but have only been able to find metal ones online. I have checked Woodcraft, Rockler and Delta's website.

Does anyone on here know of a source that I could buy more of these at.

Thanks

I have seen hose hangers for 4" PVC pipe at Lowes and HD. They'll be in the
        plumbing section. They have 2 types. One is igid J shaped plastic that snaps
        onto your pipe and includes nails to hang onto a rafter. The other comes as
        a roll of vinyl or plastic strip that has holes punched in it every few inches.
        You cut what you need, wrap around pipe, then nail through hole to attach
        to rafter.

Paul

Comment

• greglwood
          Forum Newbie
          • Feb 2007

Still looking

I appreciate the suggestions but still have had no luck in find these. I am including a pic of the kit with the hanging brackets.

I am looking for the exact same brackets for astethic reasons. They are the U-Shaped items in the bottom right.

Comment

• thrytis
            • May 2004
            • Concord, NC, USA.
            • Delta Unisaw

Is there a part number from the documentation included in the box? You may be able to order them directly from Delta at their ServiceNET site or a local service center.
            Eric

Comment

Working...