• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L. D. Jeffries
    • Dec 2005
    • Russell, NY, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Dust Collection

Just finished revamping my shop DC system. Now have DC at all tools. Since everything is mobile I only have one run with a drop-down to hook up to whatever I am running. This used to be a problem hooking the DC hose to whatever I needed to run. A friend of mine gave me a starter set of these for my b'day, and as soon as I hooked one up I immediately went and ordered enough for each machine. Go to "Woodworkers Supply" at www.woodworker.com and then under dust collection go to "FAZLOK". These things are really the best thing since sliced bread! Fast, easy to use and not too expensive. I can whole heartedly recommend them
    RuffSawn
    Nothin' smells better than fresh sawdust!
  • venkatbo
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Cupertino, CA, USA.

Could you indicate what is needed per machine and for the DC itself.
    Thanks,
    /venkat

Comment

• L. D. Jeffries
      • Dec 2005
      • Russell, NY, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

I have a single 4" hose running from my DC which is mounted on wall near the ceiling. (I don't use bags, just vent thru the wall to a bin.) It runs down the middle of my shop for about 10', then I have a swivel connection that connects to a dropdown hose to connect to whatever machine I am using. On the end of this hose is a female connector. On each machine I have a male connector. The web site at "www.woodworker.com" has a much better picture of what I am using. When u get to the site, click on Duct Collection, on this page scroll down and click on page 3. That is where FAZLOK site is located. An enlargeable picture will help explain just what I am talking about. Everything in my shop is mobile due to space requirements, everything except the drill press and band saw. This system really is a labor saver and when u consider how clean your shop can be, well worth the price.
      RuffSawn
      Nothin' smells better than fresh sawdust!

Comment

Working...