• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kyle.w
    Established Member
    • Nov 2005
    • paw paw, mi, USA.
    • GI 50-185M

i want a work shop like that. thats a nice work shop thanks for the pic.

Comment

• TheRic
      • Jun 2004
      • West Central Ohio
      • bt3100

Where can I see other pictures of the shop? Is there one place with all the pictures? Any notes / captions to go with the pictures??

Everytime I clean my garage / shop one of the kids / brothers / etc notice I have room and suggest things get stored there. There goes all the room I was making for something. 6 months / years later it gets moved out, either to their house or trash.
      Ric

Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

Comment

• Dwight
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2006
        • Shelburne Falls, MA, USA
        • BT3100-1

Oh dear! I have to say truly that one's teachers should be venerated. As a dharma practitioner (read: Buddhist), I laughed out loud at the last pics. Many practioners have small home shrines for sitting practice (meditation) and place pictures of beloved teachers and deities there as reminders of why and how we should practice. How great to have a shop shrine! I knew this would be a great crowd.
        Best wishes,
        Dwight (FNG)
        "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."

Comment

• Rob R
          Established Member
          • Jan 2004
          • West, Michigan.

Love the shrine pictures with the candles!! LOL

thanks for all your input Rod. and by the way, I too would love additional pictures of your shop. A tour would be in order if you have the time. You have a lot of great ideas, like the doored plexiglass fronts on your drill bit cabinet. I love that, and if you don't mind i'm going to snag it for myself. i'm in the process of completing my first dedicated shop...oh the posibilities!!

rob
          Last edited by Rob R; 02-26-2006, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...