This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbewer

melamine storage system

I am need help locating plans that I saw in a woodworking magazine, but have forgotten which one and what issue. The plans called for using melamine shelves from a home center,and basically building boxes with them. The four corners of the boxes were made of stripes of oak. In other words oak stripes 3/4 by 3/4
    were glued to the ends of the shelves then the boxes were constructed. Any help pointing me int the right direction is greatly appreciated thanks.
  • siliconbauhaus
    • Dec 2006
    • hagerstown, md

I'm pretty sure it was in family handyman but I'd have to go check in my pile of mags by my chair. I'll let you know for sure later mate
    パトリック
    daiku woodworking
    ^deshi^
    neoshed

Comment

• gbewer

Thanks Silconbauhaus

I knew someone out there could help me. Take your time, but if you could narrow it down for me, that would help when I go to look at the library. By the by, I'm a long time BTer bought mine back in '96, and started out on the first
      Ryobi forum way back. Cheers.

Comment

• siliconbauhaus
        • Dec 2006
        • hagerstown, md

Sorry mate....forgot to look.

Found it today and it's not family handyman it's workbench december 2007.

Email me if you cant find it and I'll scan it for you. patrickATneoshedDOTcom
        パトリック
        daiku woodworking
        ^deshi^
        neoshed

Comment

• gbewer

Thanks Sliconebauhaus, Again.

Thanks again for taking the time to find that for me. I had, awhile ago checked out a bunch of woodworking mags from my library, then returned them without writing down where I'd seen the article. Thanks a lot. Gary.

Comment

Working...