• Show
Clear All
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

Screw Caps

When screwing cabinets together, or to the wall, there's a variety of easy to use screw head covers that finish off the installation. Of the variety to pick from, there are plastic types, and varieties in wood and metallics.
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

That is something I used to see a long time ago but rarely do today. I also see the metal and plastic ones in Japan regularly in most home centers.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Stytooner
      Roll Tide RIP Lee
      • Dec 2002
      • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
      • BT3100

I usually see these in knock down furniture. I used to be a delivery manager for a couple furniture stores. We would have to put all the furniture together before delivery. I had storage bins full of extra hardware that was packed with some items. We had a few drawers full of these type caps in every color imaginable.
      Lee

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

Originally posted by leehljp
        That is something I used to see a long time ago but rarely do today. I also see the metal and plastic ones in Japan regularly in most home centers.

Hank

I have a confession. I use some type of screw cap on the inside of all cabinets.
        All it takes is an ugly screw head to spoil the look of the interior of a finished cabinet.

Comment

Working...