• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jes Pidlin
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2004
    • Long Island, Virginia.

Miniature cannon plans???

Anybody know where I can get plans for Miniature civil war naval cannons, (the ones with the little wheels)?

Thanks in advance, and,
    Y'all have a gooden...jes
  • Alex Franke
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2007
    • Chapel Hill, NC
    • Ryobi BT3100

Remind me to never get on your bad side, Jes. I'd hate to have a miniature civil war cannonball volleyed at me.

I'd be tempted to go to one of your nearby battlefield parks and take some measurements, but I expect the naval cannons are quite a bit different from the ones on the ships.

Good luck...
    online at http://www.theFrankes.com
    while ( !( succeed = try() ) ) ;
    "Life is short, Art long, Occasion sudden and dangerous, Experience deceitful, and Judgment difficult." -Hippocrates

Comment

• Thom2
      Resident BT3Central Research Ass.
      • Jan 2003
      • Stevens, PA, USA.
      • Craftsman 22124

Dunno what era he patterned this one from, but thought I'd post it ...

I really should have a quarter sitting beside it so you can see how 'miniature' it really is. The string to raise and lower the barrel is broke, but it did/does actually work. The barrel also has a spring loaded plunger that will shoot bb's across the room

man I sure miss Pap
      If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'
      **one and only purchaser of a BT3C official thong**

Comment

• Popeye
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2003
        • Woodbine, Ga
        • Grizzly 1023SL

Try this http://va6bc.no-ip.com/jerry_pix/can...ry_weapons.htm Pat
        Woodworking is therapy.....some of us need more therapy than others. <ZERO>

Comment

• Stavs
          Forum Newbie
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Thom2
          Dunno what era he patterned this one from, but thought I'd post it ...

I really should have a quarter sitting beside it so you can see how 'miniature' it really is. The string to raise and lower the barrel is broke, but it did/does actually work. The barrel also has a spring loaded plunger that will shoot bb's across the room

man I sure miss Pap
          Wow! When I was in high school I made one of those in metal shop. It looked so good and I was so proud of myself. I wish I still had it.

Comment

Working...