Good Project for Kids

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • havighurst
    Established Member
    • Jun 2004
    • 181
    • Metamora, MI, USA.

    #1

    Good Project for Kids

    I purchased the skateboard blank from Penn State Industries as a project to do with my 12 yo son. I have to say that he had more fun cutting out the skateboard, since he loves skateboarding, than anything else I have had him help me with. If you are looking for a fun and easy project to do with a kid, I recommend this one.
    \"Experience is the toughest teacher. You get the test first and the lesson later.\"
  • mikeg
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2006
    • 81
    • Milton, VT
    • BT3100

    #2
    Do they have a website? I've got a 14 year old who also loves skateboarding and he's gone through a couple of decks. He might enjoy making his own.

    mikeg

    Comment

    • Russianwolf
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • 3152
      • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
      • One of them there Toy saws

      #3
      Originally posted by mikeg
      Do they have a website? I've got a 14 year old who also loves skateboarding and he's gone through a couple of decks. He might enjoy making his own.

      mikeg
      www.pennstateindustries.com
      Mike
      Lakota's Dad

      If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

      Comment

      Working...