• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cochese
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010

Craftsman 28129 (mine) - Atlanta - $200

CL ad text:
    Mobile, all-terrain base sets up easily and quickly, and lets the saw store out of the way. Right rip capacity of up to 33", can cut a 4x4. 15A 4800 RPM motor. Has provision to mount a Craftsman router to stock table. Sliding miter table makes crosscuts easy. Has outlet that another tool can be plugged in and operated by switch. Can take a 6" dado stack to 13/16"

Comes with all stock parts: guard/knife combo, sliding miter table, router table, blade, wrenches, fence, miter gauge, and manual. I also added miter gauge table insert. Also included is a router table that takes plate inserts. I also have three zero clearance saw inserts and an aftermarket riving knife for use without the guard. Light workshop use, never abused. Can cut 8/4 hard maple if the feed speed is right.

Original Sears information: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-profe...p-00921829000P

There's a slight bit of wear on one edge where the miter gauge was contacting the table, but it doesn't impact anything. Also, there's an oddity: I used some pine to help support the rail extensions, and I can't get the piece in the front rail out. Again, no impact to use. Otherwise, it's in pretty good shape. I have a good bit of the hardware needed to extend rails, and some cut up extension rails from the 3100. Also, I have most if not all the router accessories. SMT isn't pictured, but it's safely put away in the shop somewhere.

Three of Lee's ZCIs included, plus the riving knife for the Shark Guard. All stock items should be there, minus the plastic rail caps. Just lubricated the height and miter rods, working just fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1921.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	801080Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1923.jpg
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	801081Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1924.jpg
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	801082Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1926.jpg
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	801083
    Last edited by Cochese; 03-14-2016, 10:25 AM.
    I have a little blog about my shop
  • Cochese
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010

Pending sale.

Comment

• Cochese
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2010

Sold.