• Show
Clear All
  • poolhound
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • BT3100

Original BT throat plates

I was sorting out the shop today and came across some original BT throat plates. I have one of the standard plates and 3 dado plates. 2 are in unopened packaging.

If anybody wants them for the cost of shipping let me know. if you would care to add in the price of a 6 pack then I would be even happier and if anybody is local then bring them on by and we can drink a couple and welcome in the new year
    Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
    techzibits.com
  • klefler480
    Handtools only
    • Dec 2015

Hi

I'm new to this thread. I actually just recently bought a used Craftsman Table Saw model # 315218290 which, when I was doing some research, it said that the Ryobi BT3100 and the Craftsman I just bought had interchangable parts. One of the only things missing from the saw I bought was the throat plate that goes around the blade. I was going to order one online but the shipping would take a while and I was hoping to get to the project sooner then that. Would the throat plates you are offering possibly work on my craftman? Is there a way on here to send me a picture of them? This is the one i need...

I live in Mesa, Az and noticed you're from Phoenix. I might be even able to come get them from you if they would work, depending on how far you are from me

Thanks

Kristine

Comment

• Turaj
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
      • BT3000 (1998)

Jon,

Too bad you did not find them last Summer. I could have offered you a Canadian 6 pack during one of my trips Just wondering how much would it cost to ship it to Toronto?
      Turaj (in Toronto)
      "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

Comment

• klefler480
        Handtools only
        • Dec 2015

Hi!

I think I need these... would they work for my Craftsman 315218290? I have read the replacement parts for my saw and a Ryobi BT 3100 are the same.

AND I live in Mesa so I could come get them

Sorry if this double posts. I am new to the site and trying to figure things out still

THANKS!

Kristine

Comment

• poolhound
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2006
          • Phoenix, AZ
          • BT3100

Turaj, I will check. whats you zip or postal code?
          Jon

techzibits.com

Comment

• poolhound
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2006
            • Phoenix, AZ
            • BT3100

Hi Kristine and yay another Arizonan!

I saw your PM and will email you some pics. I believe you are right about the 2 products sharing parts but as I have only ever had BTs I have no first hand experience.

FYI I think your PM inbox is full as it would not let me reply to you.

Originally posted by klefler480
            Hi!

I think I need these... would they work for my Craftsman 315218290? I have read the replacement parts for my saw and a Ryobi BT 3100 are the same.

AND I live in Mesa so I could come get them

Sorry if this double posts. I am new to the site and trying to figure things out still

THANKS!

Kristine
            Last edited by poolhound; 12-30-2015, 12:43 AM.
            Jon

techzibits.com

Comment

• Stytooner
              Roll Tide RIP Lee
              • Dec 2002
              • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
              • BT3100

Just to help answer some questions.
              Shipping First Class to Canada if under a pound is about $10 or so. More if it weighs more or you use Priority International. Probably double. That also may be on the verge of a price increase. Not sure.
              The BT throat plate should fit the Craftsman saw just fine. Nice offer too BTW and good luck with it.
              Post count may effect the PM status of a Member. I am not certain about that either. maybe one of the other Mods knows for sure.
              Lee

Comment

Working...