BT3000 (whole) and other Ryobi, DW tools (in CA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff
    • Jan 2003
    • Beaumont, CA, USA.
    • BT6000

BT3000 (whole) and other Ryobi, DW tools (in CA)

Well, it seems time for me to turn my BT6000 into a BT3000 again, as I have not been doing any woodworking for quite some time. The economy and such have been hard lately, not like it used to be. I also have some other tools that I will be parting with, some have not even been used (some woodworker, eh? Unused tools? The horror of it....)

So, I will post here a list of items that I have for sale, if anyone is interested, they have first dibs before I go the CL/ebay route. I'd rather they go to good homes anyway, and the folk here qualify as good homes. I may end up editing this list as I go, with details and such.

BT3000 (serial tag 133168 0026), includes fence, SMT, stand, rails, some T-Nuts (I'll toss in plenty), 2 boxes of factory ZCTP (new), leg kit (still in box). Good shape, never abused and in reality not used much either.

Ryobi BS901 bandsaw, new in box with original plastic wrap still on it.

DeWalt DW733 planer, used for a total of 5 minutes, and that was in testing it. Original plus spare blades, dust collector shield included.

DeWalt DW682K biscuit cutter, only used for one project (10 cuts). Inlcudes dust bag, hard shell case, and I'll toss my cookies (uh, I mean toss in my biscuits).

Ryobi OSS450 oscillating sander, with all parts and a bunch of new sanding sleeves. Excellent shape, also rarely used.

I have some old tools too (old Stanley planes, and some other hand tools) that I may list separately, if anyone has any interest they are welcome to contact me.

Everything is in Beaumont, CA, Southern California---not in Beaumont TX.
    I have not posted a price yet, I'm at the point so far if someone makes a deal I can't refuse, I won't refuse it. I'll put a price on things later as I get to it, if I get to it

Oh, just added---it's not woodworking related, but I have an APC SU3000XL UPS available too, with new batteries. You can use it to protect your PC or stereo or whatever from the voltage spikes created from a BT9000.
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-05-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: added state to title
    Jeff in Beaumont, the OLD T-Nuts guy

Chromosomes: Monkeys, 44. Humans, 46. Sweet potato, 48. Przewalski's Horse, 66. Forest fern, 144.
    Evolution? Yeah right.
Working...