• Show
Clear All
  • TCOTTLE
    Established Member
    • May 2009
    • Greenbush Maine
    • Ryobi BT3000

BT3000 Parts

On a whim I bought a spare BT3000 for parts. It has a 15A motor. I have some fence rails I am willing to part with, a sliding miter table w/o fence, Aux. Table, and a few other things I just might not need. I am posting this to see if there is any interest in any of these parts. I have an Ridgid granite topped saw, and though I have a decent space, 3 table saws is hard to justify.
    If anyone thinks they might be interested in any of the above parts, or something that I might not have mentioned, let me know.

*There is no fence available.

Thanks for looking
    Tim
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

What does it have for a blade guard?

PM sent.
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• TCOTTLE
      Established Member
      • May 2009
      • Greenbush Maine
      • Ryobi BT3000

I cannot remember what if any, there was for a blade guard, I will find out tonight/tommorow, as well as get a list with pricing up here.

Comment

• cigarman
        Handtools only
        • Apr 2011

I would like to know what your price is for the motor and miter assembly? cigarman

Comment

• TCOTTLE
          Established Member
          • May 2009
          • Greenbush Maine
          • Ryobi BT3000

Big response, more than I expected. I will get back to the people who have PM'd me tonight when I get home. I already have 2 people who potentially want the motor, as well as 1 who wants the miter table.
          I will post some pics of what I have left tommorow, I have yet to disassemble it, I did not think I would have this many people looking for parts!

Comment

• fbentley
            Forum Newbie
            • Aug 2015

table parts

Originally posted by TCOTTLE
            On a whim I bought a spare BT3000 for parts. It has a 15A motor. I have some fence rails I am willing to part with, a sliding miter table w/o fence, Aux. Table, and a few other things I just might not need. I am posting this to see if there is any interest in any of these parts. I have an Ridgid granite topped saw, and though I have a decent space, 3 table saws is hard to justify.
            If anyone thinks they might be interested in any of the above parts, or something that I might not have mentioned, let me know.

*There is no fence available.

Thanks for looking
            Tim
            I need the table section between the blade section and the router table section. the section that has the slots to the right of the blade

Comment

• woodturner
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2008
              • Western Pennsylvania
              • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by fbentley
              I need the table section between the blade section and the router table section. the section that has the slots to the right of the blade
              Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately you are replying to a four year old thread, so it was likely sold years ago.

You might want to start a new thread to let people know what you need - many people have parts lying around and someone likely has what you need.
              --------------------------------------------------
              Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

Working...