• Show
Clear All
  • crybdr
    Established Member
    • Dec 2009
    • Lake Mills, WI
    • Ryobi BT3100

WANTED: 128MB Compact Flash Card...Part II

Sequels are never as good as the first.....

I received the envelope today from a generous forum member who had mailed me an old 128MB CF card of his - it arrived empty. A real bummer....

There were 'rub' markings on the outside of the envelope that looked like a CF card case - and a crisp tear on the end of the envelope just about the size of a CF card case. Alas, the card was probably 'squeezed' out of the envelope like toothpaste from a tube....those mail machines are pretty aggressive. Any postal workers here between Texas and Wisconsin - check your floors.......?

I know I can find 128MB CF cards on Ebay - just not willing to pay $20+ shipping for this item quite yet. So...if anyone else here has one of these OLD cards lying around collecting dust, I can put it to good use. It's for an old digital dive camera that can't take CF cards higher than 128MB.

Lesser size cards will obviously be considered.......reasonable cost and shipping will be paid.

Please PM if you have something that fits this request.

And....sorry for repeating - I find it funny that my original connection was foiled by the post office....doesn't Ebay own them now? Conspiracy.....
    Last edited by crybdr; 02-10-2011, 12:47 AM.
  • geopilot
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Lexington, KY, USA.

128mb CF, brand new, free shipping for $8:

Comment

Working...