• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kw
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • Vero Beach, FL, USA.

12" Bandsaw & 13" Surface Planer

For Sale: Call Kevin @ 786.271.4295-cell or 772.778.1153-home or kevinwoolgar@hotmail.com

Delta 22-580 13" Portable Surface Planer
    - In really great condition and lightly used. Comes with original accessories, dust extraction attachment, and manual. $200.00 http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...o/_MG_3229.jpg

Craftsman 22400 12" Bandsaw
    - In great condition and also lightly used. Comes with original accessories, fence, extra blades, and manual $ 200.00 http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...o/_MG_3231.jpg

Buy both of them and I'll throw in some wood, a stationary sander and a couple extras. I'll consider any "reasonable" offer ... I would also consider a trade for a Canon 5d or Canon Lenses. Call Kevin 786.271.4295 Cell or 772.778.1153 Home
    I've sold the Table Saw in my previous post and reduced the prices of the planer and bandsaw.
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Hey KW, I posted this link over at Woodnet.net for you to generate a few more looks, seems like a good deal to me good luck,Tommy

Comment

• kw
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2006
      • Vero Beach, FL, USA.

thank you

Thanks Tommy...I appreciate it!

Comment

• Rolly
        Forum Newbie
        • Jan 2006
        • Titusville, Florida, USA.
        • BT3100

KW, you still selling the items listed? I'm interested in the bandsaw. Please advise. I live north of you in Titusville.

Comment

• kw
          Forum Newbie
          • Feb 2006
          • Vero Beach, FL, USA.

I have someone coming by to look at the saw. If for some reason he does not take it I'll get back to you. Thanks for your interest

Kevin

Comment

• kw
            Forum Newbie
            • Feb 2006
            • Vero Beach, FL, USA.

Planer still available...Bandsaw sold

The bandsaw has sold, but the planer is still available if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...