X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metalman
    Forum Newbie
    • Apr 2010

looking for bt3 in eastern NC

I have been looking at bt3s for a while, they are about the only table saw I've heard of that will give the quality of cut I'm looking for and still be able to get moved with me, which is important because I'm active duty military. I don't have a ton of money to spend which is why I'm looking for one used, but it doesn't need to be pretty and I wouldn't mind something that needs some fixing as long as its repairable. I'm in south east NC, but I make drives up to NJ once in a while along 95. if anyone has any leads or anything they would like to offer it would be much appreciated, I've had my eye out for a while but I haven't come up with anything yet. Thanks
  • bob the woodbutcher

Read on, there are 2 for $200 in NC.

Read on to the posting from NC. Looks llike what you are looking for.

bob the woodbutcher

Comment

• metalman
      Forum Newbie
      • Apr 2010

thanks for the heads up on that, i already have a message out, but thats about 5 hours away from me one way, which would be quite a hike to pick one up, so aside from $100+ in gas, even treating my time as being almost worthless, its not the most attractive option for me, I was really hoping I'd be able to find something a bit closer

Comment

Working...