• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jself
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2005
    • North Carolina.

2 BT3000s and a bunch of extras - $200

Hello everyone. I visit the forum often, but I seldom post anything. I do enjoy the conversations.

I have 2 BT3000s that work great and a bunch of spare parts (shims, fence, etc.). I got the BT3000 kick several years ago and spent weeks buying saws and parts on Craigslist. There is no telling how much time and $$ I have in these things.

The problem is that my wife and I are moving and I have a Grizzly 1023 that is my main tablesaw. Would anyone be intersted in both of my BT3000s and all my extra parts for $200? I just want them out of my basement. I will make a list of parts and post them tomorrow. I can also post pictures.

This would be for pick-up only in Salisbury, NC (40 min North of Charlotte). I am just not interested in the hassle of packing and shipping.

thanks.
  • Dyidawg
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2010

I'm Game....need parts

Hi,

I just picked up a BT3000 and it is missing the SMT and fence. I'm also interested in extending the rails.

Aldo

Comment

• lbh
      Forum Newbie
      • Sep 2008

I will take the rails off one of the saws if interested - PM me...
      Thanks

lbh

Comment

• lbh
        Forum Newbie
        • Sep 2008

Are the rails still available?

Comment

• jself
          Forum Newbie
          • Sep 2005
          • North Carolina.

Sorry. I would rather sell all of the items together vs. parting them out. I would sell each BT3000 individually though. I think I will list them on Craigslist. thanks.

Comment

Working...