• Show
Clear All
  • Iansaws
    Established Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Marietta, Ga
    • Ryobi BT3100

BT3000 Accessory Kit for sale

Includes 1 set of castors, 1 dust bag, 1 dado throat plate, 2 zero clearance throat plates, 1 miter claming kit, 1 router mounting kit, 1 miter slot table and all mounting hardware. This is brand new in the unopened box I believe. I could part it out I guess, but I would probably keep the throat plates for myself, maybe even the miter slot table.

I would like to get a "wide table kit" if anyone knows where one is available to buy or trade.

I am not sure what a fair price on this kit would be, but HD sells it for $99 and I have seen it selling for $135 in other places. I will take $75 for the total kit and will have to talk about "parted-out" prices. I am in Marietta, GA and would prefer someone local, but if you pay shipping... then I will ship.
    I feel more like I do today than I did yesterday...
  • vaking
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2005
    • Montclair, NJ, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

I got my wide table kit from M-and-D Mower. They still have iit - http://www.m-and-d.com/results_sql.html?id=Ibct3Ki5.
    Search at Amazon shows it at lower price but that I cannot guarantee.
    Alex V

Comment

• tommyt654
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2008

Where in Mayretta, I just sold a BT3100 to a guy in Rockmart and he may want that kit. PM me, Tommy

Comment

• Leatherneck
        Forum Newbie
        • Nov 2009
        • RYOBI BT3000

Miter Slot Table

Iansaws,

$20.00 for Dual MST.....I'll pay shipping!

Comment

• Cruzer

I'm in immediate need of all the router mounting kit parts seen in the pic below. I was getting ready to pay $57 shipped via USPS Priority mail on ebay. Let me know if you can beat that price shipped asap via the same service. Thanks

Comment

• lbh
            Forum Newbie
            • Sep 2008

How much for dado throat plate and dust bag? Will you ship to Canada?

Comment

• ChipsXJ

Is the kit still available? I PM'd you.

Thanks

Originally posted by Iansaws
              Includes 1 set of castors, 1 dust bag, 1 dado throat plate, 2 zero clearance throat plates, 1 miter claming kit, 1 router mounting kit, 1 miter slot table and all mounting hardware. This is brand new in the unopened box I believe. I could part it out I guess, but I would probably keep the throat plates for myself, maybe even the miter slot table.

I would like to get a "wide table kit" if anyone knows where one is available to buy or trade.

I am not sure what a fair price on this kit would be, but HD sells it for $99 and I have seen it selling for $135 in other places. I will take $75 for the total kit and will have to talk about "parted-out" prices. I am in Marietta, GA and would prefer someone local, but if you pay shipping... then I will ship.

Comment

• lbh
                Forum Newbie
                • Sep 2008

Iansaws - your inbox is full - please clear out some room

Also, after some consideration I may also be interested in your miter slot table and zero clearance throat plates. Can you tell me how much more I would need to send to purchase those items including shipping?

Do not hold the current shipping (for dado throat plate and dust bag) - let's discuss and process this 2nd purchase separately

Thanks

lbh

Comment

• lbh
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Sep 2008

Forget the zero clearance throat plates - already purchased from another user. What about the miter slot table?

Originally posted by lbh
                  Iansaws - your inbox is full - please clear out some room

Also, after some consideration I may also be interested in your miter slot table and zero clearance throat plates. Can you tell me how much more I would need to send to purchase those items including shipping?

Do not hold the current shipping (for dado throat plate and dust bag) - let's discuss and process this 2nd purchase separately

Thanks

lbh

Comment

• lbh
                    Forum Newbie
                    • Sep 2008

Please answer my latest PM - I need to know if you received my money order and have shipped the items

A response would be appreciated

lbh

Comment

Working...