Wanted - Walking stick or cane

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cwithboat
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 614
    • 47deg54.3'N 122deg34.7'W
    • Craftsman Pro 21829

    #1

    Wanted - Walking stick or cane

    A good buddy of mine is turning 60 in a month. While pondering a suitable gift for presentation at the party (Shhhh it's a surprise), LOML suggested a cane similar to the one I bought in the UK quite a few years ago. While my cane is attractive, its best feature is the hidden whiskey supply. Does anyone on BT3Central make such an item? If not, can anyone recommend a source for plans or kits?
    regards,
    Charlie
    A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke.
    Rudyard Kipling
  • Daryl
    Senior Member
    • May 2004
    • 831
    • .

    #2
    Try Googling "Flask Cane".
    Sometimes the old man passed out and left the am radio on so I got to hear the oldie songs and current event kind of things

    Comment

    • Uncle Cracker
      The Full Monte
      • May 2007
      • 7091
      • Sunshine State
      • BT3000

      #3
      It's also called a "Smugglers Cane".

      Comment

      • John Hunter
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • 2034
        • Lake Station, IN, USA.
        • BT3000 & BT3100

        #4
        I found this on the Internet http://www.sticksite.com/cane_making/index.html
        John Hunter

        Comment

        • cwithboat
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 614
          • 47deg54.3'N 122deg34.7'W
          • Craftsman Pro 21829

          #5
          Thanks Guys,
          I found one, not perfectly like mine, but with a Navy emblem that my buddy will appreciate.
          regards,
          Charlie
          A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke.
          Rudyard Kipling

          Comment

          • thestinker
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 613
            • Fort Worth, TX, USA.

            #6
            I knew they made canes with swords in the them....at least in the movies if nothing else, however that is going to be a must have when I get older.
            Awww forget trying to fix it!!!! Lets just drink beer

            Comment

            • scmhogg
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2003
              • 1839
              • Simi Valley, CA, USA.
              • BT3000

              #7
              Sword Canes.

              http://www.coldsteel.com/swordcanes.html

              Steve
              I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. Bertrand Russell

              Comment

              Working...