• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justaguy
    Established Member
    • Jun 2006
    • Chesapeake VA

Craftsman 22124 Central NJ $500.00

I'm moving and am selling my saw to save on the shipping costs. The saw includes the orignal blade with minimal use, stock throat plate, dado throat plate, extra belt, owners manual and an extra cast iron wing.

The extra cast iron wing is installed in place of the Beisemeyer extension table which was partical board. That makes for one CI wing on the left and two CI wings on the right.

The price is not negotiable. If I can't get $500 I'll keep it and move it.
  • justaguy
    Established Member
    • Jun 2006
    • Chesapeake VA

Back to the top

fyi the 22124 is no longer listed for sale on the Sear web site. The store staff tells me that the 22124 and 22114 are both being discontinued.

Comment

• jussi
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007

Man if I was anywhere near you, it would have already been sold. Good luck.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• ragswl4
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2007
        • Winchester, Ca
        • C-Man 22114

Originally posted by justaguy
        I'm moving and am selling my saw to save on the shipping costs. The saw includes the orignal blade with minimal use, stock throat plate, dado throat plate, extra belt, owners manual and an extra cast iron wing.

The extra cast iron wing is installed in place of the Beisemeyer extension table which was partical board. That makes for one CI wing on the left and two CI wings on the right.

The price is not negotiable. If I can't get $500 I'll keep it and move it.
        I have the 22114 and couldn't be happier with it. I think you are asking a very reasonable price for a 22124. Good luck on your sale.
        RAGS
        Raggy and Me in San Felipe
        sigpic

Comment

Working...