X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marrt
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2005

MOVED: Fair price on used Oneida Dust Collector

I found a commercial shop that was closing and had two dust collectors for sale, a never used ClearVue and a commercial Oneida. I bought the ClearVue for myself and the Oneida for my neighbor. However, my neighbor doesn't have the space right now, so I will sell the Oneida on Craig's List. I need a little help setting a fair price. It's a Oneida commercial unit with 12" impellor and 2 HP Leeson motor. It has a total of 8 filters (4 to use and 4 spare) and a plywood and metal stand (not shown in the picture). I heard the unit run but can't testify to the condition...so I will sell "as is." I know how hard these DC's are to find used and would like for another woodworker to get it at a good deal. What's a fair price?
    Attached Files
  • sweensdv
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • WI
    • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Sorry but there's just too many unknown variables to put a value on it. You don't even know how well it works so it could be a diamond in the rough or junk. Your best bet probably would be to try and sell it for what you paid for it.

Comment

• GrantV
      Forum Newbie
      • Aug 2007
      • Orange County, California

So nice of you to offer a Bargain Alert to the forum users here! After we decide what the best bargain price is I hope the forum user who gets your bargain makes a post of it all setup

Comment

• Rance
        Forum Newbie
        • May 2009

Marrt, where are you located?

Comment

Working...