• Show
Clear All
  • pbui3057
    Established Member
    • Jul 2008
    • Mather, CA
    • BT3000

Random BT3000 Parts

I have an older model BT3000 with the 13amp motor that I am parting out. I have most of the saw so if anyone needs anything, let me know. I am trying to get room back in my garage so I am willing to let go of things pretty cheaply. Let me know what you need and a price and I will see if I have it.

Paul
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Will the BT3000 AND BT3100 motors swap out without mods?

Comment

• mschrank
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2004
      • Hood River, OR, USA.
      • BT3000

Originally posted by tommyt654
      Your answer is here:

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?t=45385
      Mike

Drywall screws are not wood screws

Comment

• pbui3057
        Established Member
        • Jul 2008
        • Mather, CA
        • BT3000

Originally posted by tommyt654
        Is your motor dead? The 13amp motor is older and not as powerful but still works well. The old BT3000's had shim problems as well but you could upgrade to the new BT3100 designed shims. The motor won't fit exactly but you could get or I could sell you the housing that fits the older BT3000's. That thread is pretty accurate.

Comment

• smchrist
          Forum Newbie
          • Feb 2007
          • Moline, IL
          • Ryobi BT3100

Paul, I would be interested in your primary and accessory tables if 1) they are still flat, and 2) will swap out with the BT3100-1. They appear identical on the online parts drawings. Any ideas?

Comment

• pbui3057
            Established Member
            • Jul 2008
            • Mather, CA
            • BT3000

I don't know if they will swap out or not. That's a good question. They are flat though. I have one accessory table with a router attachment plate and one without. I don't think I will be putting my router in it so let me know if you are interested. I also have the dust shield for the router table but not the attachments to hook it up to the fence.

Comment

• smchrist
              Forum Newbie
              • Feb 2007
              • Moline, IL
              • Ryobi BT3100

Definitely interested in the main table (that surrounds the blade) and the accessory table without the router hole, if possible. My main table sags after only 5 years (at least 1/16"), and the accessory table would add some helpful square footage to the table top.

Would you mind sending me some measurements so I can see if the tables will fit? Sorry - wish there were were an easier way. Oh, and let me know your asking price too, please. Might be best if you PM me. Thanks!

Shawn

Comment

• wardprobst
                • Jan 2006
                • Wichita Falls, TX, USA.
                • Craftsman 22811

How much for the router dust shield?
                DP
                www.wardprobst.com

Comment

• pbui3057
                  Established Member
                  • Jul 2008
                  • Mather, CA
                  • BT3000

Originally posted by smchrist
                  Definitely interested in the main table (that surrounds the blade) and the accessory table without the router hole, if possible. My main table sags after only 5 years (at least 1/16"), and the accessory table would add some helpful square footage to the table top.

Would you mind sending me some measurements so I can see if the tables will fit? Sorry - wish there were were an easier way. Oh, and let me know your asking price too, please. Might be best if you PM me. Thanks!

Shawn
                  I'll PM you dimensions tonight. It's over a 100* today so I don't feel like going into my garage to find out.

Comment

Working...