• Show
Clear All
  • unclecritic
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2008
    • Michigan
    • Craftsman 21829, (2) bt-3100's

Rails...

So i just purchased a set of full black rails off of ebay on a fluke... I didnt expect to win with the low bid lol

Anyway, I only want half rails and I hate to chop these if someone has some half rails and wants full ones.

I'm not 100% on the condition, but the ad said they are straight and only have a few chips in the paint from "normal usuage." They should arrive on wednesday and then i can decide on the actual condition. And i dont have any hardware.

Let me know if you are interested in a trade, even up for the most part, just have to figure out shipping i guess. If i dont get any interest by the weekend, let me know if you are interested in the other half of these.
  • mb007
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2009
    • Noblesville, IN
    • Ryobi BT-3100

edit: upon contacting unclecritic, it turns out my rails are the exact same length as his
    Last edited by mb007; 04-26-2009, 08:56 PM. Reason: updating info.

Comment

• unclecritic
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2008
      • Michigan

Originally posted by mb007
      edit: upon contacting unclecritic, it turns out my rails are the exact same length as his
      Thanks for the edit! Saved me a step

I just got them in the mail today and im quite pleased with the condition... And of course i'm contemplating just keeping them full length... There is only a big metal post in the way in my basement... I think it only holds the big 120 year old beam that runs length wise of my 2 1/2 story house... cant be too important, can it?

Anyway, chop saw will be available for my use on sunday... original offer still stands... after sunday I might be able to make someone a deal on some half rails...

Comment

• jeepjohn
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2009
        • Magnolia, TX
        • Bought a BT3100 and looking to put some nice projects together

Unclecritic -
        I might be interested in the half rails from the chop if you still have them available. Could you post some pics when you do the deed?
        Thanks -

Comment

• KLF
          Forum Newbie
          • Jun 2006
          • Barrington NH
          • BT3000 (of course)

If by "half-rails", you mean the rails that are 14" long, I do have a pair of silver ones in perfect condition, and I'm wishing they were longer. Willing to trade, and I don't need the mounting hardware.

Comment

• unclecritic
            Forum Newbie
            • Feb 2008
            • Michigan

Apparently it wasnt in the cards this weekend... I loaned my truck to my sisters family for a move on saturday and when I got it back the rails arent in there any more... they think they got left behind in their old storage unit... family

When they are located i will get with you guys and see what we can work out.

Comment

Working...