X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roloff
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2009

BT3000 being parted out in San Diego, CA

Tell me what you need, what price is reasonable and where you are, so we can figure out shipping. The saw has all its parts, is working fine but can't seem to find a buyer as a working machine. I'd rather it be a transplant resource than just sell it for scrap.
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Roloff,

Please post something about yourself also or add it to your profile. That would help the everyone get to know you.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Roloff
      Forum Newbie
      • Jan 2009

I'm a confirmed user at Paypal for years now (since they were started by Deutsche Bank). I can send photos of the saw, whatever parts you're interested in, to anyone who wants them. I've lived for 20 years at the same address. I am not sure what a person needs to know that wouldn't be handled by the Buyer Protection at Paypal. If I sold this stuff at Ebay, it would cost more, their fees are quite high now. Give me a phone number to call and we can exchange more information.

If you're in San Diego, let's meet, no problem. Saves shipping expense and labor too.

Should I put photos of the saw in here? I didn't see anyone doing that so I wasn't sure it was okay. I'd be happy to do that in email, of course.

Comment

• Bigbit
        Established Member
        • Aug 2007
        • Southern California
        • BT3100-1

Roloff,

You have PM.

Comment

• Black wallnut
          cycling to health
          • Jan 2003
          • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
          • BT3k 1999

Originally posted by Roloff
          I'm a confirmed user at Paypal for years now (since they were started by Deutsche Bank). I can send photos of the saw, whatever parts you're interested in, to anyone who wants them. I've lived for 20 years at the same address. I am not sure what a person needs to know that wouldn't be handled by the Buyer Protection at Paypal. If I sold this stuff at Ebay, it would cost more, their fees are quite high now. Give me a phone number to call and we can exchange more information.

If you're in San Diego, let's meet, no problem. Saves shipping expense and labor too.

Should I put photos of the saw in here? I didn't see anyone doing that so I wasn't sure it was okay. I'd be happy to do that in email, of course.
          Roloff,
          Welcome to BT3Central! We pride ourselves on being the friendliest wood working site on the net. However, we like possibly yourself do not like being taken advantage of. If your only reason for joining is to sell off your surplus Bt3x saw then I think you have come to the wrong place. Perhaps Ebay or Craigslist would be better for you. This sub forum is for the use of active members who have surplus tools or stock to sell. We insist that members who post here also contribute in a positive manner to other sb forums on this site. We welcome you to share details about your interests and experience in woodworking. Specific details are not necessary but adding the simple details such as saw etc to your profile and interests would be nice. The fact that you have a long standing paypal account means nothing here as they do not have any stake in this site. Please join into any of the many conversations on this forum. Either share your knowledge or ask a question to expand it. To do neither just would not be playing fair. Our host has resisted adding a post count requirement for posting in this section but if folks keep joining just to sell their stuff we may have to change that.
          Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• Roloff
            Forum Newbie
            • Jan 2009

As a matter of simple fact, I now have a Ryobi BT3100, which was what prompted my interest in this site.

Of course, I am happy to sell the parts elsewhere. I've had plenty of responses in craigslist. I'd just as soon not ship anything. No problem.

Consider the BT3000 parts no longer for sale to anyone who sees this thread.

Comment

Working...