This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pfadt_Mann

BT3000 w/router attachment 4 sale

I have a BT3000 with a router mount that I would like to sale. I upgraded to a 52" jet contractor saw several years ago. The saw was used to build a few things around my house including a built-in entertainment center.

I am asking $400 for the whole deal, with new blade.

I live in the North Dallas (TX) area and would like it to go to a good home where it can be put to good use or provide life for other saws as a donor. I can provide pics if asked.

Pfadt
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing that your price is a bit high for a discontinued model saw. Pics would be a good idea, however a search of the forum for fair market value might be even better.
    Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• maclif

Originally posted by Pfadt_Mann
      I have a BT3000 with a router mount that I would like to sale. I upgraded to a 52" jet contractor saw several years ago. The saw was used to build a few things around my house including a built-in entertainment center.

I am asking $400 for the whole deal, with new blade.

I live in the North Dallas (TX) area and would like it to go to a good home where it can be put to good use or provide life for other saws as a donor. I can provide pics if asked.

Pfadt

I PMEd you.

-Clif

Comment

Working...