• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docrowan
    • Mar 2007
    • New Albany, MS
    • BT3100

WTB - Short section of front and rear rails

I orginally sized the storage area under my workbench for a 21829 with the 47 inch rails. Afterward I found a good deal on a BT3100 with the 41 inch rails so I went ahead with it. I recently had to rip several 23 inch panels. I don't like having to shift my rails over for something simple like this. I'd like to pick up about 6 more inches of rail length. I could buy new 47" rails from sears, but that would be more than $100 - not worth it to me. It occured to me that someone may have some left over pieces from a cut down wide rail kit that they're not using.

Does anyone have a small section of front and rear rails they want to sell?
    - Chris.
  • Tamarack
    Established Member
    • Oct 2003
    • Speedwell, TN USA
    • BT3100

I have a set of the silver rails that I will be using to extend my BT3100, but won't need the full length. Tell me exactly how long you want them, and when I get them cut you can have them for the cost of shipping.

Paul

Comment

• Tamarack
      Established Member
      • Oct 2003
      • Speedwell, TN USA
      • BT3100

Shameless bump

Comment

• docrowan
        • Mar 2007
        • New Albany, MS
        • BT3100

Dang it! I missed your post from Saturday and finalized the sale on a half set on Monday. They should arrive today. What makes me mad is that I hate to cut up a set of half rails that someone else may want to use the full length of.

I need no less than 6 inches and no more than 7 inches of front and rear rail. If you have that much left over and are willing, I'll take you up on that offer and preserve the half rails for someone else that will want to use them. I won't be trying to make any money on them, but I would like to break even.
        - Chris.

Comment

Working...