• Show
Clear All
  • Scottydont
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • Edmonds, WA, USA.
    • Delta Industrial Hybrid

Delta Hybrid cabinet saw, Biesemeyer fence, Incra 1200SE miter, extras

I have not been around much do to a very busy work schedule and two young boys to keep up with!

This is all sold as a package and my price is firm and I will not seperate. It has been used for less than 4 hours and has been stored in a heated shop. No rust like new! I have not been able to use it due to kids and my shop expansion that never happened. This is a fantastic opportunity to save some big bucks! I have a Delta 36-715 left tilt hybrid table saw with the original T2 fence, stock miter gauge and right hand table. It comes with a new in box 30" Biesemeyer Commercial Fence with table and legs, Incra 1200SE fence, Custom Woodpeckers router table (plate not incl.) and Delta mobile base.

Here's what I've invested in it ($1344 total not incl. tax) 36-716 LT Table saw w/ T2 fence $850 Biesemeyer 30" Commercial Fence kit $200 Incra 1200SE Miter Gauge $129 Woodpeckers customer made RH mounted router table (Sized and cutout for a Woodpeckers router lift plate) $100 Delta Mobile Base $65

I was planning on installing the Biesemeyer fence and selling the T2 fence (worth about $100.) Buy my package for $850, sell the T2 fence and have a over $1300 value for a net investment of $750.

Sorry I don't have pics at the moment, I will try to do so. I take very good care of my equipment and don't sell junk. I have sold other woodworking stuff as a member of BT3Central and "Yucholian" on Woodnet.

Emails promptly answered. Feel free to call Scott at 425-673-4887.
    Scott
    "The Laminate Flooring Benchtop Guy"

Edmonds WA

No coffee, no worky!
  • Hoover
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2003
    • USA.

I purchased a Ryobi BT3100 frame and motor from Scotty in 2005. He is a great guy. When he says he takes care of his tools, you can be assured that they are up to "snuff."

Wished I had the money and the space, this will be a great deal for some lucky buyer.
    No good deed goes unpunished

Comment

Working...