Newer Craftsman dual base routers for barter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stan
    • Mar 2004
    • Kalispell, MT, USA.
    • BT3100, Delta 36-717

Newer Craftsman dual base routers for barter.

Available, two of the newer Sears Craftsman 2hp dual-base router kits that are no longer needed. They are both used, but neither has seen over about 2 hours of actual run-time. These are the routers

Also have 6 bases made up for these routers, don't remember now if they are Lexan or Plex, various size holes and all are drilled for the 'through the base' adjustment. (I'll throw in a handle for a Router Raizer which fits the Craftsman routers for through the table adjustments). Approximate sizes are 11 x 9 (can get exact measurements later). You can estimate from this picture where the routers are currently living.

I am looking for a pair of binoculars for archery and rifle hunting, something like a 10x42 in a compact frame. May throw in some cash for the right binoculars.

Thanks.
    From the NW corner of Montana.
    http://www.elksigndesigns.com
  • pacwind3
    Established Member
    • Nov 2006
    • Vancouver, WA
    • Bosch 4100

well, I realize it isn't what you are asking for, but I am looking to get rid of the 3 pc 690 routers I have. If you are interested in a trade of some kind, let me know.

Comment

• Stan
      • Mar 2004
      • Kalispell, MT, USA.
      • BT3100, Delta 36-717

Originally posted by pacwind3
      well, I realize it isn't what you are asking for, but I am looking to get rid of the 3 pc 690 routers I have. If you are interested in a trade of some kind, let me know.
      Thanks for the offer, but I am trying to cut back on routers, not obtain more...
      From the NW corner of Montana.
      http://www.elksigndesigns.com

Comment

• Red88chevy
        Established Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Midland, Texas.

PAC,

Like you said, I realize it isn't what you are looking for, BUT I would be interested in buying the plunge base for the PC 690 if you break up the set.

Thanks,
        Doug

Comment

• sparkeyjames
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Redford MI.
          • Craftsman 21829

Who makes that router for Sears. Has a vague similarity to the Hitachi but I cannot quite tell?

Comment

Working...