• Show
Clear All
  • DonHo
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2004
    • Shawnee, OK, USA.
    • Craftsman 21829

Free to a good home

I'm cleaning out my shop(about time) and have these items I'd like to give away. You'll need to pick them up or I'll ship for actual shipping cost. PM me if you're interested in one or all.

A Ryobi 3100 users manual - good condition.

A Sears dovetail joint fixture - new and in box but the 2 clamp bars are missing. Looks like they'd be easy to replace with 3/4" ply strips with a little sandpaper on one side( probably better than the bars) it's model # is 92570. (SHIPPED)

A Vermont American biscut joiner systen. Model # 23477 - never used.(shipped)

DonHo
    Last edited by DonHo; 12-28-2008, 05:39 PM.
    Don
  • Duff
    Established Member
    • Apr 2007
    • San Antonio, TX
    • Enco 12" RT

PM'ing you.

Duff
    Enco 12" RT table saw(with router table currently added to right wing), Central Machinary 6" jointer, Delta 16" (17-900) drill press, Ridgid 14" bandsaw, Jet bench top Mortising machine, Porter Cable 6901 series routers (2) and a wide variety of Ryobi 18v tools.

Comment

• RAFlorida
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2008
      • Green Swamp in Central Florida. Gator property!
      • Ryobi BT3000

A dollar short and six hours late

again Good luck there Duff

Comment

• Duff
        Established Member
        • Apr 2007
        • San Antonio, TX
        • Enco 12" RT

I'm not taking everything, just asking for the dovetail toys.

D
        Enco 12" RT table saw(with router table currently added to right wing), Central Machinary 6" jointer, Delta 16" (17-900) drill press, Ridgid 14" bandsaw, Jet bench top Mortising machine, Porter Cable 6901 series routers (2) and a wide variety of Ryobi 18v tools.

Comment

• rberrybabylon
          Forum Newbie
          • Jul 2007

Biscuit joiner

Don, if it's still available, I'd be happy to give the biscuit cutter a good home. I've been using a home made jig with one of my routers (with a slot cutter bit) and, while it works OK, it leaves a lot to be desired.
          Happy to pay the postage. PayPal OK? (or whatever you prefer)

Dick Berry (rberrybabylon@yahoo.com)

Comment

Working...