X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • old folks
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2008

asking a lot

I am a new member here and I am on a very limited budget... Social Security Disability.

I have never owned a table saw but I need one badly. I need to find a member who would be willing to sell me a BT3100 with a small downpayment and monthly payments. I live in East Texas 75681 zip. I will pay for shipping.

Without help I cannot afford to get a table saw and from everything I have read the BT3100 is a precise cutting machine. Please help me if you can.

old folks
  • SARGE..g-47

Bad timing, Old Folks.. I had a BT3 with a dado on it I thought about giving away to someone that needed it local. I put it up for sale to test the water and sold it though. I would have given it to you under the circumstances as I did give a Bosch belt sander to a returning dis-able Iraqi vet and paid the shipping myself.

I suggest you might look around locally for any WW clubs and get the word out to them. That would probably bring better results in my opinion..

Comment

• old folks
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2008

I would like to thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.

old folks

Comment

• Red88chevy
        Established Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Midland, Texas.

I'ld check the garage sales and estate sales in your area. May not find a BT3100, but there are alot of Sears Craftsman table saws floating around. I hear that the First Monday trade days in Canton have just about everything for sale, you could try there.

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Originally posted by old folks
          I would like to thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.

old folks
          You're quite welcome, Old Folks. Red88Chevy had a good thought on this also. I don't have a Red 88 Chevy.. but I used to have a Red 55 Chevy. That sort of make me an old folks also to a degree.

I'll keep my eye out local here in Atlanta... if I see anyone giving one away or real cheap.. I might just pick it up. No promises as I don't get out often anymore. I spend about 8-10 hours a day in my shop and stay pretty busy for the most part.

Good luck my friend...

Comment

Working...