• Apr 2005
    • Michigan, USA.
    • BT-3100

bt3000 for sale, Lansing MI

http://lansing.craigslist.org/tls/607596254.html

asking 300 for it. not mine.
  • buckbuck1

selling price

after searching 5 different states on CL and ebay i couldn't find anyone selling one of these...looks like I'm asking a little too much for mine? I paid over 400 when I bought mine, plus a few accessories, upgrades and a new blade recently

I figured 300 might be a little high but as posted, I'm open to a reasonable offer

the person in GA selling all of that for 140.00... that seems a little too good to be true, or maybe these really just aren't worth much anymore. I remember buying an really old radial arm saw, huge, like cut your arm off huge for like 175.00. Are radial arms saws like the "lawn dart" of the tool world? :-o
    hmmff...

Comment

• jtrcy
      Established Member
      • Jan 2005

I don't think you'll get much more than $175 for it tops.

Not that it matters, but I found one on Detroit CL for $100 and it came with the router kit, airtable, wide table kit, inserts, hardware, etc. Made in USA model.

Other than these folks here, not many know much about this saw, so you have to do a bit of edumacating in your ad to spotlight what it is that makes it better than the $150 benchtop at HD.

If your is one of the made in US models, that'd be something to tout to the un-BTsavvy masses also.

Good luck,

Julian

Comment

• buckbuck1

thanks for the info... I 'll have to check if it was made in the U.S. or not.

that was funny...edumacating. wonder if I need some shouldamapads, and a hehmet for that...lol!

Thanks again for the insight!

Comment

Working...