Bosch 12" 60T Crosscutting Saw Blade

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wade78
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2007
    • 19
    • Corona, CA
    • Craftsman 21829

    #1

    Bosch 12" 60T Crosscutting Saw Blade

    I have an almost brand new Bosch 12" 60T Crosscutting Saw Blade I need to sell. Just like my Freud Dado I just sold, I don't have time anymore for woodshop. This came stock on my Bosch SCMS, and I don't think I ever used it since I had a 12" 90T blade I installed immediately. It looks brand new still.

    Amazon has it here http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-CB1260-C...2064501&sr=8-1

    I will ask $25 + actual shipping costs to your neck of the woods (should end up ~10 dollars cheaper than Amazon). I will ship however you want.

    Offers are accepted.

    Thanks,
    Wade
    Last edited by wade78; 02-08-2008, 04:22 PM.
  • footprintsinconc
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1759
    • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
    • BT3100

    #2
    can you ship the blade upside down?

    sorry, i had to ask. you said that you would ship however we want.
    _________________________
    omar

    Comment

    • wade78
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2007
      • 19
      • Corona, CA
      • Craftsman 21829

      #3
      Very funny. Thanks for the free bump.

      Comment

      • wade78
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2007
        • 19
        • Corona, CA
        • Craftsman 21829

        #4
        Weekend price drop. This is a quality blade that needs a new home.

        Comment

        Working...