• Show
Clear All
  • 10sCoachRick
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Austin, TX

P-C 15ga nailer and 18ga brad nailer NIB $100 in Atlanta

UPDATE---if you please...

Well, as pointed out, this is a finish nailer and brad nailer...sorry for any confusion! A Porter Cable DA 250 B packaged with the BN 125 A
    I have other brad nailers and staplers so I should sell this combo to someone who will actually use it! $100

Here are the links to info: http://www.tylertool.com/porda215ga21.html
    http://www.tylertool.com/porbn125a114.html

Time to get serious about packing---we're off to Texas at the end of the month. The above items are still available and per a suggestion, I'll certainly ship, adding only actual shipping costs.

Since it costs about $.35/lb to move items to our new home, I am offering the following to cut down on our total weight
    :

Wilton 5" Multi purpose vise #69999 http://www.amazon.com/Wilton-Multipu.../dp/B000OYZDYA for info. New in box... $35, local pick up/delivery in north Atlanta area
    Delta 10" CMS model 36-220 Type 3 In my shop for 5 years...used for just a few projects...$50 includes extra all-purpose blade
    "Sniff":-( Ridgid TS2400 in great shape--just too cumbersome to move 1000 miles--probably cut 40' total for a couple of projects. $300--couple of lightly used blades included.

I have other sundry items like Stanley mechanics tool set, Handyman Club 112 piece bit set(drill/drive), couple of starter home tool kits(Husky, GoodGrips, etc),,,all new...if you are looking for a late Mothers' Day gift.

Ryobi ONE+ users, I have(used) the recip saw, circ saw, drill and light kit w/charger and two used batteries PLUS a new drill/light kit that includes another charger and new battery...all for $75 (includes hard case for first kit).

Prices seem fair and should be firm...we won't panic until we start loading on the 28th!

Drop me a PM or email if interested, pardner! 10sCoachRick@comcast.net
    Last edited by 10sCoachRick; 05-10-2008, 04:22 PM. Reason: UPDATE...additional items
  • 10sCoachRick
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Austin, TX

Originally posted by 10sCoachRick
    Well, I've never framed anything with a gun so my purchase last year sits unopened: A Porter Cable DA 250 B packaged with the BN 125 A
    I have other brad nailers and staplers so I should sell this combo to someone who will actually use it! Atlanta pick up, please. $100 firm Thx.

Here are the links to info: http://www.tylertool.com/porda215ga21.html
    http://www.tylertool.com/porbn125a114.html

Kind of a bump here...had a buyer but deal fell through. These are still unopened and will hit the garage sale if no member is interested. Thx. Rick

Bump, if you don't mind...gotta pack for a 1000 mile move!

Comment

• sweensdv
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • WI
      • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

My guess is that you'll have more takers if you're willing to ship these. I already own that 15ga nailer and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an angled finish nailer. That's not a bad price for the pair either.

Comment

• buckeye95
        Established Member
        • May 2003
        • Columbus, Ohio.
        • Ridgid TS2400

x2 to Dave's comments above.

I paid $100 for a refurb PC 15-gauge nailer and thought it was a good deal. Very nice nailer.

Pete

Comment

• Gator95
          Established Member
          • Jan 2008
          • Atlanta GA
          • Ridgid 3660

You got a compressor you're looking to get rid of too? Was looking at a refurb combo-kit in the near future...

How much air do I need to run the 15ga nailer?

Comment

• 10sCoachRick
            Established Member
            • Jan 2007
            • Austin, TX

Trying to re-bump...please see original(edited) post for update. Thanks, y'all!

Comment

• LinuxRandal
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2005
              • Independence, MO, USA.
              • bt3100

Originally posted by 10sCoachRick
              UPDATE---if you please...

Well, I've never framed anything with a gun so my purchase last year sits unopened: A Porter Cable DA 250 B packaged with the BN 125 A
              I have other brad nailers and staplers so I should sell this combo to someone who will actually use it! $100

You say framed, but list a trim/finish and brad nailers. Is there a framing nailer?
              She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• Tom Slick
                Veteran Member
                • May 2005
                • Paso Robles, Calif, USA.
                • sears BT3 clone

maybe he means picture frames
                Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Comment

• 10sCoachRick
                  Established Member
                  • Jan 2007
                  • Austin, TX

Originally posted by LinuxRandal
                  You say framed, but list a trim/finish and brad nailers. Is there a framing nailer?
                  Dang, I was wrong when I first typed it and never gave it another thought!
                  Indeedy, it is a 2-1/2" finish nailer plus the brad nailer. Off I go to edit the original post. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...