• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jself
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2005
    • North Carolina.

FS: BT3000/3100 Accessory Kit

I have an accessory kit for the BT3000/3100 that I would like to sell. I bought it on eBay with the intention of adding it to my saw. I purchased a used G1023S cabinet saw over the Holidays and now I am getting rid of some extra items I have in the basement shop.

The kit contains the casters, dual miter slot, router kit, zero clearance blade insert, dust bag and three other items (8 accessories total). I can't remember the other 3 items at the moment. I opened the miter slot to look at it and the router attachment. I didn't remember either of them from the box, simply looked at them. All of the screws and hardware have never been removed from the packaging.

I will tape it back up and ship to to anyone interested. I would like to get $50 + shipping for the kit (I paid a little more than this). The shipping fees from SC to my home in NC was ~$13 (for a point of reference). I live in the Charlotte area and would be glad to deliver/meet a potential buyer within a reasonable distance.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can post pictures if that would help. Thanks.
  • cdub101
    Forum Newbie
    • Jul 2007

I sent you a PM.

Comment

• jself
      Forum Newbie
      • Sep 2005
      • North Carolina.

I checked the items and there are only 7 smaller boxes. There are 2 ZCTPs, so they must be counting each of these for a total of 8 items.

The boxes are labeled: Dado throat plate, 4" casters, dust bag, router mounting kit, miter clamping kit, ZCTP (2), Miter slot table.

Comment

• jself
        Forum Newbie
        • Sep 2005
        • North Carolina.

SOLD - Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...