X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garasaki
    • Sep 2006

Blower fan

Hi guys,

I got the bug to build my own air cleaner not too long ago. So I stumbed across a blower unit that seemed head and shoulders above the other ebay offerings. I ended up winning the auction as the only bidder. Well the next day Eddie was kind enough to send me a free Jet air cleaner

Which pretty much obsoleted the blower fan I was going to use to make my own air cleaner

This thing is much bigger then I anticipated. It's about 16 inches "tall" and pert near like 24" square looking from the top down (of course it's actually a circle but you know what I mean).

It also moves a ridiculous amount of air. See data here

fan data it's the 4TMO3

Here's the cataloge page for it

It's a belt driven fan with a 1" shaft. Spins real smooth - enclosure is a bit dinged up but I don't think it'll affect performance.

Anyway I just would love to get my money back outta this. If I don't get any takers here I'm just gonna put it back on ebay.

50 shipped obo

I have a 3/4 hp motor I could throw in for a bit more.
    Last edited by Garasaki; 01-18-2008, 10:16 PM.
    -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
    -Henry Blake
  • Garasaki
    • Sep 2006

Anybody at all? Any offers? Anything?
    -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
    -Henry Blake

Comment

• Garasaki
      • Sep 2006

Back to fleabay this weekend...

Anyone anyone at all??
      -John

-Henry Blake

Comment

• Andrew Benedetto
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2003
        • SoCal, USA
        • Unisaw w. 52"Bies,22124CM & BT3K

HVAC contractors have these all the time from replacing units and just throw them out usually. I got one easily for free from a local shop, that maybe why there was no offers.
        Andrew

Comment

• Garasaki
          • Sep 2006

Well I can understand that perspective.

On the other hand, you probably can't score a unit that moves this much air for free from a hvac contractor.

It moves roughly 3 times the amount of air a typical residential HVAC blower does. Which is why I bought it in the first place.
          -John

-Henry Blake

Comment

Working...