This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doralfunonetwo

5/4 walnut,cherry,birch,sassafra

hi there , if anyone is interested in some awesome lumber ready to use i still have over 500 bf cheap !!! new reduced price 1000.00 for all or 3.00 per bf ..... some cherry boards over 15 inches wide e-mail today!!! it has to go wife is searching for my hidden skill saw to burn in the fireplace lol .............da6512@aol.com hurry!!!!!!!!

************lexington, ky area***************
    Last edited by Guest; 01-05-2008, 02:51 PM. Reason: location
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Just a guick note of endorement. The seller is a friend of mine and an all around "good feller". He also cooks a mean omlette the morning after a Cub Scout campout.
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

I had inquired about just the walnut, Sam. He even offered to bring it to Chattanooga where his son lives and meet me half way. I was impressed, but I just wanted Walnut. As I explained to him I get contractors price and my long time hard-wood dealer blew some heavy inventory out recently as the buiding business is at a basic stand-still here in Atlanta.

I took advantage of that.. but am always looking for walnut. Not that I have to have any for an upcoming project, I just am always looking for walnut. Any time... Any place... and as cheap as possible.

Your friend has a good price on his stash... BTW.

Regards...

Comment

• jackellis
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2003
        • Tahoe City, CA, USA.
        • BT3100

I would take the whole thing...except shipping to California would be a deal-killer.

Comment

• doralfunonetwo

hi sam . thanks for the kind words!! and what an awesome site ! and even a more awesome bunch of fellow woodworkers !!! when ever i figure out how to post pics on here from my pic files i will post some of my latest projects ... and if this wood doesn,t sell soon i may need a broom closet to sleep in if u have a spare one. My son and I spent some time in the shop today and finished his pinewood derby car today, we look forward to the race next weekend ..............signed ,covered in wood

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Hey DR... have fun at that Pine Wood Derby as it is a father-son thing. I have particaped in that capacity and I have judged them after I got home from Rangers in VN. I was asked to volunteer to over-see 4 BS Troops and two Cub packs by the BSA. Sort of a BSA rep that went around to the various troops and packs to see if higher up could assist them with paper-work or whatever they needed.

I enjoyed that an hope that your financial situation eases soon. I got laid off for not enough work 8 weeks ago at 60 years old. Forturnately I was sort of in position to retire... so I did. At least for the moment.

Don't feel too bad about the picture post. Us dumb ole Georgia boys ain't too swuft with that sort of thing either. My wife (who is swuft with it) shows me how to at least navigate and the basics.

Again.. good luck with the current bad luck..

john thompson

Comment

• themachine
              Established Member
              • Jan 2006
              • Cincinnati, OH
              • BT3100, General Intl. 220

Sent a PM.

Comment

Working...