This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doralfunonetwo

hardwood,walnut,cherry,sasafras,birtch lunber

i have over 400 board feet of quality hardwoods furniture grade .. i am selling to clean out space in my shop .. all boards are air dried and have been in my basement for over 20 yrs .. the following is a list of materials today .. i will make someone a pkg deal price or sell out in partials ... walnut very nice rough 1-
    1/4 inch thick 8 and 10 ft long from 4 inches wide to 10 inches wide approx 250 board feet .......cherry approx 50 board feet 4 to 8 feet long boards1-1/4 inch thick some over 13 inches wide and 2 4x4 x8 clear cherry ........ approx 100 board feet of very clear 1-1/4 thick 10-12 wide x8-10 ft long (birch i think clear and white awesome ) and maybe 25 board feet of sassafras there is probably over 500 board feet i will take ***********$1,200 ****** for all!!! or will part out for 3.00 a board foot last i priced at the mill for air dried was 5.50 a foot wood is in versailles kentucky u may e-mail me direct at da6512@aol.com for pics it interested lets make a deal !!!

**if someone takes it all at one time i will be willing to drive up to 150 miles 1 way to deliver before sunday 1-6-08*****

hi folks , lots of lookers some e-mails as u see this wood is in my garage where my wife parks her car ... she says it has to go !!! make me a serious offer at da6512@aol.com before she burns it in the fireplace ( she does have skill saw skills) sincerely dennis
    Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2008, 11:00 AM. Reason: wrong size posted and delivery
  • SARGE..g-47

Love to have the 250 board feet of walnut if nicely figured even at $3.00 a bd. ft. But.. by the time I came to Kentucky with gas prices I would be paying about the same as I can get if for 12 miles down the street at my local distributor.

Good luck...

Comment

Working...