X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSUPreston
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • Montgomery, AL.
    • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

FS: BT3100 w/Acc. kit in Montgomery, AL

I'm giving you guys first dibs at my BT3100-1. Thanks to Santa and some money from graduating from grad school, I was able to buy something a little beefier (tool gloat coming soon) and am selling my 3 year old BT3100-1.

Quick history: According to serial, it was made in Aug. 2004. I received it Dec. 04. Sat on my shop floor for 8 months (I think) before I assembled it. Also got the Accessory kit at the same time. I've run maybe 100 linear ft. through the saw. Most of that was ripping 3/8 ply for the shop doors I built a few months ago.

Saw is completely assembled with some saw dust on/in it. Only broken piece is one of the bolts for the stand. Most of the accessory kit is in the boxes. I think all I pulled out were a ZCTP,the clamp for the SMT, and the miter slots. Original Chinese blade is on the saw, with a good bit of the OEM writing still on it. I should be able to include the original manual, DVD, wrenches, etc. (I think I know where it all is. ) ZCTP is currently in the saw, and the ends of the SMT fence are still there.

I would prefer to sell as a whole unit and am willing to include the Delta base that Lowe's had recently if someone is interested. I'm willing to drive a couple of hours to meet halfway if needed as well. I think $200 for the whole shooting match is fair. Don't know how I'd ship the thing...boxes are long since gone. However, if y'all are interested in me parting it out, make me an offer I can't refuse. I promised SWMBO that I would sell, and I NEED the room in the shop. I'll get you pictures if you want, but we all know what the saw looks like. I'll also clean it as best I can before it goes home to a new owner. Needless to say, it works perfectly, AFAIK.
    "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

Eat beef-because the west wasn't won on salad.
  • JSUPreston
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • Montgomery, AL.
    • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

Forgot to mention that I would entertain trades. Maybe a lathe or 17" Craftsman Drill Press for $179.99. Heck, I might even be interested in a tool box for the truck, since it's hard to find the right size at a decent price for mine. 2000 Nissan Frontier CC.
    "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

Comment

• JSUPreston
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • Montgomery, AL.

Lots of views, but no responses. Anyway, I took it apart tonight to clean. Main body is still on the stand, but SMT, miter slots, accessory table and rails are off. I've located everything except the original wrench. I should be able to find it, I've got several of that style that have come with other tools.

I'm willing to part out at this point, especially if it will help sell. Also willing to negotiate on the price if it is too high. If no one seems interested, I'll probably CL or eBay Mon. or Tues.

Thanks,
      Preston

Comment

• JSUPreston
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • Montgomery, AL.

I have a sale agreed upon. If for any reason the sale should fall through, I'll let everyone know by Tues.

Thanks,
        Preston

Comment

• JSUPreston
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2005
          • Montgomery, AL.

I delivered the saw to JohnnyLisa earlier today. Very nice gentleman to deal with. We met about 1/2 way between our homes and as far as I know, John is a happy camper. Thanks to those of you who showed interest in the saw.

Comment

Working...