• Show
Clear All
  • ryanps
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2006
    • Maumee, Ohio
    • ShopFox W1677

Rousseau Co. Router Baseplate Installation kit

I have a Rousseau installation kit used for installing their router baseplate.
    Paid $26.50 at local Woodcraft. Used it to install my baseplate and it is still in great condition
    (I did'nt even use the double-sided tape that came with it ).

$10.00 and you pay shipping.

My Zip is 43537 (Maumee, Ohio)

Regards,
    Ryan
  • mschrank
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2004
    • Hood River, OR, USA.
    • BT3000

Is this for the cutout for the rectangular mounting plate for a router table? If so, I'll take you up on that offer.

I've already screwed up on router table top...I was trying to be cheap and do it without the template

I'll PM you with my address and payment details.
    Mike

Drywall screws are not wood screws

Comment

• Scottw
      Forum Newbie
      • May 2006
      • Deep East Texas

Hey Mike,

Is it poss. that when you finish with the template you would be willing to sell it for what you have into it? I have a Rousseau router plate hanging on my wall just itching to be used.

Comment

• mschrank
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2004
        • Hood River, OR, USA.
        • BT3000

Originally posted by Scottw
        Is it poss. that when you finish with the template you would be willing to sell it for what you have into it? I have a Rousseau router plate hanging on my wall just itching to be used.
        I'd say "Sure," but be warned that it could be quite some time before I get around to using it. I have a decent router table now, so my thinking was to use the Rousseau plate on my yet-to-be constructed mobile base for my TS.

I've been planning on building a mobile base for about 2 yrs now....along with putting doors and drawer fronts on my shop cabinets, along with building a decent workbench. Not to mention some more storage cabinets and shelving.

Who knows, maybe I'll use your offer to spur construction sooner rather than later. If so, I'll let you know
        Mike

Drywall screws are not wood screws

Comment

Working...