• Show
Clear All
  • SHADOWFOX
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • IL, USA.
    • DELTA 36-675

Brand New Porter Cable 4112 Half-Blind Dovetail Jig

Up for sale or for trade is a brand new sealed Porter Cable 4112 Half-Blind Dovetail jig. My wife got me a Leigh D4R dovetail jig so I no longer need this. $100.00 includes shipping or if somebody will be willing to trade a brand new SD208 Freud Dado, I'll take it.

Here's a link to the pics of the item

Thanks!
    Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.
  • mpauly
    Established Member
    • Apr 2006
    • NJ

sorry, posted to the wrong message.

Free bump though.

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
      Veteran Member
      • May 2005
      • IL, USA.
      • DELTA 36-675

Lowering the price to $85.00 and also entertaining a reasonable trade.
      Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• rberrybabylon
        Forum Newbie
        • Jul 2007

possible trade

Is there a router bit included in the package?

I bought 30 Denali bar clamps recently and don't really have room for all of them. Maybe I should think ahead? Anyway, I'd like to trade 15 of them for something else. If you'd be interested, I'd be willing to add $25 and pay for shipping the clamps.

They are brand new. I've used several of the first 15, which I unpacked and like them very much. They adjust very quickly and easily. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a list of the sizes. I'd include that now, but LOML is ready to go to lunch, so............

Comment

• woodsaw
          Forum Newbie
          • Sep 2004
          • Greensboro, NC, USA.

Chris,

Does it also cut through dovetails? Model 4112 should include the templates for both blind and through dovetails? Model 4110 cuts only blind dovetails. If it does include both templates, I will buy it.

Regards.

Qui

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
            Veteran Member
            • May 2005
            • IL, USA.
            • DELTA 36-675

Originally posted by woodsaw
            Chris,

Does it also cut through dovetails? Model 4112 should include the templates for both blind and through dovetails? Model 4110 cuts only blind dovetails. If it does include both templates, I will buy it.

Regards.

Qui
            Qui,

The box is un-opened so i am not exactly sure but I'll read the contents of the box when I get home tonight and see if it is indicated in there.

Kind regards,
            Chris

Comment

• woodsaw
              Forum Newbie
              • Sep 2004
              • Greensboro, NC, USA.

Chris,

Found anything about the jig? Are there two templates?

Thanks.

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
                Veteran Member
                • May 2005
                • IL, USA.
                • DELTA 36-675

Qui,

This jig comes with only one template.

Regards,
                Chris

Comment

Working...