• Show
Clear All
  • dedaddy
    Established Member
    • Dec 2003
    • Dallastown, PA, USA.
    • Jet SuperSaw w/sliding table and jointech fence

Shop cleanup Garage Sale in PA

I am having a garage sale this Aug 3-4 that includes (amoung other things) the following tools:

SOLD Sears Electronic Radial Arm Saw, 10" with stand. I completely disassembled the entire unit and cleaned it all up. Bearings were replaced in the carriage. It is one of the models that had the safety recall. That has been applied and a new table and fence is installed. I have only done one cross cut since the rebuild. The stand is one from an early Shopnotes article with a small drawer under the saw and a removeable scrap bin in the bottom. The saw has a decent blade. I don't know if the electronics works because I never bought a battery for it. With manual and wrenches - $160

Wood bin on casters. From Shopnotes. - $50

SOLD Tool Dock router table with fence. I was using this table before I moved my router to the table saw extension table. I added a 4" dust collection fitting to the side. Comes with switch, all fence parts and original manual. - $75

SOLD Sears 16" scroll saw with manual and blade adapter kit for plain end blades. Model 113-236110. Hardly used - $50

Sears circular saw with manual and carbide blade. Model 315-11850. New cord. - $25

Black & Decker variable speed drill 1/4" with key - old like me, but works - $15

SOLD Ryobi BD4600 disk/belt sander with manual - 2 yrs old - have not used it since I got a bigger one. - $50

1952 Sears 8" table saw with original fence, miter guage, cast iron table extension, 3/4 HP motor on homemade stand with switch and dust bin. I got this saw in 1974 as my first table saw and built a lot of toy furniture on it for my kids. It was replace by the BT3100. I am finally ready to get rid of it. It is left arbor tilt. I have the original blade guard and a copy of the original instructions. Included are three 8" blades (one plywood and two carbide), an original never used 6" Sears dado blade (not carbide), original dado insert, etc. - $50

Dremal moto tool Model 270 in case with accessories. I have had this since the 70's and it works fine. - $30

SOLD - Dremal Moto-Lathe Model 701 and accessory kit Model 702. Includes original boxes and instructions. Includes 2 centers and face place adapter. Will turn 1 1/2 x 6 inch stock. NOT strong enough for pen turning unless you use basswood. - $15

SOLD Dremal 15" Scroll Saw model 1571- $30

AMT disk belt sander - 4" belt - My father bought this during the 60's and used it until the beginning of this year. The motor burnt out and it was cheaper to buy him a new one than to replace the motor. I have completely disasembled it, cleaned out all dirt and rust. It has 99% of original paint and decals. The original manual is included - $45

SOLD Chicago Power Tools bench drill press - 1/2" chuck - 5 speed with original manual. I bought this in 1979 new and it has served me well. I have a new drill press and don't need this anymore. It weighs 145 pounds so cannot ship - $45

SOLD - Jointech IPM-1 positioner and SPF 24" fence - instruction manuals and templates included. Includes the Vertical Push Fence, Fence Feather Board and X-Y Positioning Stop Block. I had this on the Tool Dock router table but now use a bigger system on my new table. - $95

SOLD - Jasper Model 270 circle cutter guide. Never used but removed from packaging. Cut perfect circles or holes with your router. This one is extra for me - $10

Router plate - Plastic plate with two removable rings. Never used in original packaging. - $10

SOLD Black & Decker Workmate - original one - a little grungy but works. - $15

Sears 10" compound miter saw with laser indicator. Good shape. Includes original blade. Model 315.243150 - $80

I can send pictures of anything above. I may have more by the day of the sale as I dig though my shelves. Shipping can be done for small items but big stuff you will have to pick up unless we negotiate a meeting place.

Either PM me or call me on my cell at 717-817-6606 before day of sale if interested in any of the above.

Lee
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dedaddy; 08-04-2007, 01:43 PM. Reason: Updated information and new pictures
    Lee
    =============
    I live in my own little world. That's OK. Everybody there knows me!!
  • gwyneth
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • Bayfield Co., WI

Just sent a PM.

Comment

• Ken Massingale
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Liberty, SC, USA.
      • Ridgid TS3650

Email sent on "Jasper Model 200".
      ken

Comment

• Ken Massingale
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Liberty, SC, USA.
        • Ridgid TS3650

Lee, I PM'ed on the Jasper. The email bounced.

Comment

• siliconbauhaus
          • Dec 2006
          • hagerstown, md

hmmmm.....pity I'm skint as I'm interested in a couple of things.....gah
          パトリック
          daiku woodworking
          ^deshi^
          neoshed

Comment

Working...