This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • o0darknemesis0o

used bt300 in southern california

hi everyone. i was cleaning the garage at my dad's and found this table saw. it's in good condition, he only used a a couple times for i don't know what, but he likes to buy things use them once or twice then store them in the garage forever...

well anyways, like i said, its only been used a couple times, looks like something might have spilled on it while it was in the garage and kinda oxidized one of the sides a bit. you can see it better in the pictures...

I don't really know much about these saws, but i took plenty of pics. one of the pics has all the parts i found with the saw. I'm selling it as is with everything in the pics for 150 OBO. If anyone has any other questions lemme know. Oh and i don't know about shipping it so only local people pickup, I'm in Beamont, Ca by the way.

Adam

• o0darknemesis0o

is nobody interested or is there just nobody who lives in the area? I would be willing to deliver it locally, as long as its within a reasonable distance. Also any feedback would be appreciated.Thanks

Comment

• JR
      The Full Monte
      • Feb 2004
      • Eugene, OR
      • BT3000

$150 is a pretty reasonable price for that setup. It has some of the desirable options and looks to be cleean.

Unfortunately, I don't need one. Good luck with it, though. Someone must want it!

JR
      JR

Comment

• o0darknemesis0o

thanks alot JR. If you know of anybody who would be interested lemme know

Comment

• mpc
          • Feb 2005
          • Cypress, CA, USA.
          • BT3000 orig 13amp model

PM sent.

mpc

Comment

Working...