Anyone in Knoxville interested in a used BT3100 ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssmith1627
    • Dec 2005
    • Corryton, TN, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100

Anyone in Knoxville interested in a used BT3100 ?

I'm going to try to sell my BT3100 in the next couple of weeks -- will probably post on Craigslist if there's no one interested here. Hoping to sell it complete but I'll part it out if I don't get any offers. It's about 18 months old.

I could sell it "as is" on the mobile cabinet I built or put it back on the original stand. Pic below of the cabinet --

Nothing incredibly fancy but offers wide ripping capacity with the doubled rails as well as a lot of storage. It's a solid unit and stays in place as you work.

The saw has a shark guard, two sets of black rails and a miter slot table installed on each side of the blade. I have the accessory kit as well as two accessory tables and the sliding miter table.

Would sell complete for $250 or work out something else if only the saw on the normal stand with one set of rails was desired.

I can deliver in this area if required.

Steve
    Knoxville, TN
    Last edited by ssmith1627; 07-19-2007, 03:41 PM.
  • eezlock
    • Feb 2006
    • Charlotte,N.C.
    • BT3100

BT for sale?

Hey Steve, I see that you have your saw for sale....what are you thinking about buying as a replacement for it? eezlock

Comment

• Tamarack
      Established Member
      • Oct 2003
      • Speedwell, TN USA
      • BT3100

I'm very interested in the whole package if it's still available. Which side of Knoxville do you live on?
      Paul

Comment

• ssmith1627
        • Dec 2005
        • Corryton, TN, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3100

Hey Paul -- I'm amazed but it went really quickly. I sold the whole package to a lady here in town on Saturday.

Sorry for not getting back to you before now but my wife and I had court yesterday with our foster son and I wasn't online at all.

I went out that night and picked up the Delta contractor's saw to replace it. I got the Biesemeyer fence/rail/table/leg package early last week for $200 on clearance. Finally got the whole thing put together last night -- no real problems but it took quite a bit of time.

Steve
        Last edited by ssmith1627; 07-24-2007, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...