X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garasaki
    • Sep 2006

NIB Forrest Woodworker II (TK, 40t)

Suffering a little buyers remorse after a recent garage sale find.

New, in box, still with plastic covering the teeth, Forrest Woodworker II thin kerf, 40 tooth, 5/8" arbor. Defination of NIB...even includes the sharpening coupons.

If someone would take this off me for say 80 dollars shipped, my buyers remorse would probably go away.
    Last edited by Garasaki; 07-22-2007, 08:21 AM.
    -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
    -Henry Blake
  • Snap Marc
    Established Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Atlanta, GA, USA.
    • Jet ProSHOP Full Cast Iron Hybrid

I'm shopping that exact blade right now. I can get it at my local Woodcraft for $90 less 10%. I would have to pay tax on that $81. Could you beat that price? What'd you pay for it at the garage sale? That's an amazing blade. I'm having a hard time spending that kind of money on it as well.
    --
    Marc
    Roswell, GA

\"You get what you pay for.\"

Comment

• Garasaki
      • Sep 2006

I payed 70 for it...

I'm on the fence about selling it for 80 shipped. Give me a day or two to think about it.
      -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
      -Henry Blake

Comment

• Snap Marc
        Established Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Atlanta, GA, USA.

No problem. I may just go buy it at Woodcraft. Either way is fine with me. If you want to try and get more for it, I completely understand.
        --
        Marc
        Roswell, GA

Comment

• lkazista
          Established Member
          • Jan 2004
          • Nazareth, PA, USA.

You got a WW2, NIB for $70 and no tax and you have buyers remorse ?! ?! ?! !

Buddy, unwrap that baby and enjoy, there is nothing better than that first moment of realizing how easily the blade is slicing through the wood.

With proper care that blade will last your lifetime.

Best,

Lee

BTW-I paid like $100 for mine with tax, and had buyers remorse until I used it, no regrets anymore.

Comment

• Garasaki
            • Sep 2006

The remorse comes from the fact that I'm still tooling up...I don't even have a proper power sander yet. No DC. etc etc

I just don't feel like spending big bucks on a blade, when the ones I have now do a reasonable job, is a good choice for me.
            -John

-Henry Blake

Comment

• Snap Marc
              Established Member
              • Sep 2004
              • Atlanta, GA, USA.

So, are you still on the fence? Are you still thinking about it?
              --
              Marc
              Roswell, GA

Comment

• Garasaki
                • Sep 2006

So no one wants to buy this for 80 shipped?
                -John

-Henry Blake

Comment

Working...