• Show
Clear All
  • DonHo
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2004
    • Shawnee, OK, USA.
    • Craftsman 21829

BladeRunner resaw blade

After reading about how good the BladeRunner resaw blades were I ordered one, somehow I got one that was a little over 1/2" too short for my saw (Jet 12"), 81 3/8" instead of 82". I'd have thought I might be able to make up that length with tension adjustment but I couldn't. To make a long story short, I called Iturra and they have replaced the blade with no questions ask and they didn't want me to send the old blade back. So now I have an 81 3/8" blade that is of no use to me. If anyone has a smaller saw and the ability to cut/reweld the blade to proper length you can have it for the cost of shipping, around $5. I'll be out of town until tonight so just PM me if you want the blade. First come, first served, so to speak.

DonHo
    Don
  • SARGE..g-47

Moring Don...

PM me with your address Don, I have an 82" Highland Wood-Slicer left from before I purchased my Steel City 18" BS. It's just sitting around collecting dust as the 12" will probably never see a 1/2" blade again. It does my curves and plastic cutting with 1/4" 6 tpi that sits dedicated on it.

Hate to see you disappointed. Could they not exchange for te correct 82"?

Whatever... I am in a generous mood as I am on vacation (if you call pressure washing drive-way.. house and then painting it vacation ), so I'll just send it no charge and cover the shipping to find it a good home.

Regards...

Comment

• DonHo
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2004
      • Shawnee, OK, USA.
      • Craftsman 21829

Just thought I'd bump this up and check again to see if anyone could use the free blade.

DonHo
      Don

Comment

Working...