X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stmfitr636
    Forum Newbie
    • May 2006

SE Michgan Swap meet May 5th

Here's a post from Woodnet... I'll be bringing my BT3000 on Herculift to sell plus much much more. This will take place in Ypsilanti, MI:

Woodnet linksLink
    link2

There is going to be a big swap meet with all kinds of woodworking equipment for sale at Just George's place and I will be bringing a truck load of lumber as well.
    You can place an order by PM, email, or phone call. I will seperate out your order, mark it with your name and deliver it to Ann Arbor on May 5th. I will also bring extra lumber for people who browse and buy. You can pay with cash or check when you pick up your lumber.

Below is a listing with prices of what I will have available. Get your order in early because I tend to sell out of some items fast.

Hickory 4/4 $1.65/bf, 8/4 $2.00/bf
    Soft Maple 4/4 $1.95, 8/4 $2.50/bf
    Hard Maple white 4/4 $2.85/bf, 8/4 $3.50/bf
    Hard Maple brown/white 4/4 $1.75/bf
    Red Oak flat sawn 4/4 $1.85/bf, 8/4 $2.50/bf
    Red Oak quarter sawn 4/4 $2.85/bf, 8/4 $3.45/bf
    Red Oak rift sawn 4/4 $2.45/bf, 8/4 $2.95/bf
    White Oak flat sawn 4/4 $1.75/bf
    White Oak quarter sawn 4/4 $3.25/bf, 8/4 $4.00/bf
    White Oak rift sawn 4/4 2.50/bf, 8/4 $2.85/bf
    Aromatic Red Cedar 4/4 $2.05/bf
    Poplar 4/4 $1.60/bf, 3/4 $1.50
    Cherry 4/4 $3.35/bf, 8/4 $3.95/bf
    Cherry 1 common grade 4/4 $2.25/bf
    Walnut 4/4 $3.00/bf, 8/4 3.50/bf
    Sassafras 4/4 $1.75/bf, 8/4 $2.25/bf
    Sycamore quarter sawn 4/4 $3.25/bf
    Beech quarter sawn and flat -ask

If you need directions let me know.

Thank you, Steve Van Osdol

Also this:

Just a reminder that we're still a go for our swap meet on May 5th. This event is being hosted by the South East Michigan Woodworkers (SEMIWW.ORG), but is open to any and all. If you want to sell, our only 'rule' is that the item be woodworking related.

It's looking like we'll have a good selection of tools, including a Griz cabinet saw, Jet dust collector, Delta jointer & lathe, and much more. As noted in a separate post, Steve Van Osdol will be here with another load of his great lumber. Our local tool retailer will be here with, among other things, a bunch of steeply discounted HTC mobile bases ('old' style with the lock knobs instead of levers) Sizes are unknown, so bring tool measurements if you are interested.

We'll run the swap meet from Noon to 5:00 at my place in Ypsilanti, MI. PM me if you need directions or additional info. Otherwise, hope to see many of you on the 5th!

If anyone is interested, I can PM you the details if you aren't a Woodnetter.
Working...