• Show
Clear All
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

Unifence kit

This is at the local lowe's store in Richmond, KY. They have a 30" Unifence kit for $165. It is usually $300. It includes rails as well as a sideboard that comes with legs. If you have an old fence that needs to be upgraded, I doubt you can beat the price for anything of this quality.
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • p8ntblr
    • Jan 2007
    • So Cal
    • Craftsman 22114

Originally posted by messmaker
    This is at the local lowe's store in Richmond, KY. They have a 30" Unifence kit for $165. It is usually $300. It includes rails as well as a sideboard that comes with legs. If you have an old fence that needs to be upgraded, I doubt you can beat the price for anything of this quality.
    You can get them at $100. I posted the receipt (last post). Someone said they saw it for $82.
    Use this forum to post info about a great bargain you have found on any woodworking related item. Please be aware that posts in this forum will be deleted once they expire or if they are found to be unworthy. Please, no "gloats" unless it is a deal that others can get. The items posted should be new and/or refurbished merchandise, and must be available to more that just the posting individual. Also, suffecient information should be included that would allow an individual to find the item, preferably on the web or through a local store.
    -Paul

Comment

• Hoover
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2003
      • USA.

I got mine for $140.25 ($165.00 less 15%.) The 15% discount ends today.
      No good deed goes unpunished

Comment

Working...