• Show
Clear All
  • tojan19
    Forum Newbie
    • Apr 2004
    • Smithfield,VA, USA.
    • PM2000

Large propane heater, $50

I've got a very large propane heater I need to get rid of since I'm moving soon. It's adjustable from about 100-250,000 BTU. This is very powerful. It will heat up your garage very fast but you need to keep good ventilation. I would like $50. Shipping shouldn't be to much as it's not that heavy. For east coast and mid America I'd guess no more than $30 or so. West cost maybe a bit more. Please don't ask me for a shipping quote unless you are seriously interested. I know summer is approaching and the need for heat is dwindling but no matter what Al Gore says it will get cold again next winter!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tojan19; 04-06-2007, 08:55 PM.
  • bert11
    Established Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Wayne, Ohio, USA.
    • Now a Sears 21829

propane htr

I am interested but, cannot bring up picture.

E-Mail me a pic if you can.

Steve
    If you\"re gonna be dumb
    You gotta be tough

Comment

• tojan19
      Forum Newbie
      • Apr 2004
      • Smithfield,VA, USA.
      • PM2000

Fixed the link

Comment

• dramey
        Forum Newbie
        • Oct 2005
        • Soldotna, AK, USA.

Originally posted by tojan19
        Fixed the link
        I don't think you fixed the link. Here is the message I get when I try to see your photo.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
        You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
        You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
        If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

• tojan19
          Forum Newbie
          • Apr 2004
          • Smithfield,VA, USA.
          • PM2000

Sorry. I didn't realize you needed to be logged in to see the pic. I posted it directly to the thread.

Comment

• bert11
            Established Member
            • Jan 2004
            • Wayne, Ohio, USA.
            • Now a Sears 21829

heater

Sorry, not what I thought it was and I cant use it but that is a good price.
            If you\"re gonna be dumb
            You gotta be tough

Comment

Working...