NC Exotic Wood order Wenge and many others... Need WENGE? or other? Cary NC 27519

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlin
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2006

NC Exotic Wood order Wenge and many others... Need WENGE? or other? Cary NC 27519

Not sure if this is the place to post if not Mods please move.

I am going to order 200Bf of Wenge from a importer. Price, which includes shipping to my address and also tax, is $11.75 for 4/4 and $12.00 for 8/4 a Bf. That is KD, FAS, 6" and wider and 6' and longer.

If you want any Wenge just ask and I can piggy back you some. I would need a down payment as it is great wood but also costly. Say 1/3 to 1/2 with the rest when it is picked up.

They also can get some other Exotic woods. So if you need something just ask and I can see if they have it and what the quality and price is.
    I already asked about...

Macassar ebony S2S at 1 full inch thickness 3-4" x 3-4' @ 24.00/BF
    Macassar ebony 1" x 2" x 12-30" long @ 21.50/BF
    Gaboon ebony is sold AD only, sizes range from 3-5" wide x 12-36" long. They can not sort ebony for larger sizes. "It is important we distribute a mixture on every order" @ 39.00/BF

I am in Cary NC 27519 near the 64exit before Apex if coming from Raleigh. I am at eBay under Mimibuick and [ HEATWARE.com ] under Marlin1975

All prices I have already added the tax and shipping to my door. The price MIGHT come down a little if enough is ordered.

Looks like I will order this friday or early next week.

Thanks
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

Who are you ordering through? The reason I ask is those are about the same prices I can get from several hardwood dealers. I would expect direct from importer to be less since they wouldn't have that middleman markup in it.
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

Comment

Working...