• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dewi1219
    Established Member
    • Dec 2005
    • Birmingham, AL

Anyone know where I can get a plunge base for the Skil 1810/1815/1820/1825

I just picked up a Skil 1810 FB router for next to nothing. I'm planning to use it in my accessory table, but I thought it would be nice to pick up a plunge base for it to have as a backup for my (aging) regular plunge router. However, I see on toolpartsdirect.com that the plunge base for the 1810 has apparently been discontinued with no replacement. Is there an overstock/obsolete parts house anywhere that might have one of these? I've checked ebay too, and there's nothing there right now. It's no big deal, but it would be nice to have if I could find one on the cheap. Thanks.
    Scott
  • sacherjj
    Not Your Average Joe
    • Dec 2005
    • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Send me a PM if I don't respond in a few days. I'll look what my old SKil router is. I picked up a $100 combo with fixed and plunge that I just don't use anymore. I will check the model number to see if it would fit.
    Joe Sacher

Comment

• dewi1219
      Established Member
      • Dec 2005
      • Birmingham, AL

Thanks Joe. I know it really isn't worth much trouble or expense since it's just a cheap router, but it's always good to have a spare. I called Skil and they confirmed that it is discontinued with no replacement.
      Scott

Comment

Working...